Courier Paper – Issue 25: Inside the cannabis economy
Courier is your favourite bi-monthly publication at the heart of stories of start-up culture and modern business. The magazine looks at stories of how sectors are being disrupted and progressive approaches to work and lifestyle that are defining an emerging generation.
Courier’s Oct/Nov cover story goes deep inside the emerging cannabis economy, exploring the fascinating startups, brands and people growing the industry from the ground up.
Also in Issue 25:
– A portrait of Vitsœ’s Mark Adams
– How home fitness got big
– The future of railway arch retailers
– What Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying did next
– The lifestyle brands building hotels
– Eating with the prince of pesto
– An algorithmic art startup in Paris
– Should entrepreneurs get political?
– Kitchen rules of Asia’s best female chef
– Inside the home of Walé Oyéjidé
– The company betting big on food waste
– Visiting Portland’s tomboy emporium
– Playing football with London’s foodies
– Learn how to: manage a remote workforce, avoid email overload, create PR buzz, get value from your VC, relocate your office, sell your company, build an inn in the woods.