Soigneur Cycling Journal – Issue 18: Photography special
Soigneur is an International Cycling Journal which celebrates the past, present & future of cycling culture in writing and photography.
The 210 pages of Soigneur Cycling Journal 18 are filled with photos by renowned photographers. We've selected our favourite photo sets of the past year, basing our selection on the beauty and tantalising quality of the photos. The galleries in #18 give a wide view of what is happening in the world of cycling. From the States to Romania. From pro to amateur.
Cover shot by Russ Ellis (@cyclingimages).
- Among the Giants, the wild roads of Slovenia by Brazo de Hierro
- Sky High, Tour de France 2017 by Russ Ellis
- Sibiu Cycling Tour by Kåre Dehlie Thorstad
- Schaal Sels by Kristof Ramon
- TransAtlanticWay Ireland by James Robertson
- Sean Hardy Portfolio
- Bicycle Landscape by Yorit Kluitman
- New York Cyclo Cross by Daghan Parker
Plus stories by: Herbie Sykes, Tom Southam, Max Leonard, Richard Abraham, Morten Okbo, Michael Barry and Adam Phelan.