Sloft – Edition 02
Sloft Magazine, the magazine about inspiring compact urban interiors.
In this second bilingual issue:
We take you to Paris, but also to Marseille, Alsace, Lisbon, the Côte d'Azur and Venice to discover interiors between modernism and contemporary. A selection that shows us how to enhance recent architecture that has not always been favored by the general public. But times are changing, thanks to the views of architects, designers and passionate individuals. Reinventing is the surest way not to waste!
We also explore the "Myth of the Cabane" around the intimate work of a giant of modernism, Le Corbusier's Cabanon, which we link to its contemporary transposition with the Novablok concept.
Finally, we invite ourselves to visit three designers, the designer Ekhi Busquet, the writer Arthur Dreyfus and the singer, stylist and painter Vava Dudu.
Eclecticism, poetry, art, escape, beauty and good ideas are definitely not a function of the number of square meters!
Sloft Edition 02 is:
- 224 pages of bilingual French / English content, 100% exclusive and inspiring
- 9 Exclusive Guided Tours with passionate professionals and individuals who reveal their ideas for decor & furnishings
- 1 file dedicated to compact housing in contact with nature
- 3 meetings of creators and creators
- A very practical compact 17 x 24 dimension like Sloft
- Offset UV printing on matte paper for optimal photo rendering
- An initial print run of 4,000 copies