Enki Magazine – Volume 55: Summer Special
Enki is an exquisite monthly home and architecture magazine with an emphasis on modern and sustainable design.
Carefully curated and renowned for its sense of quiet and sophisticated luxury and style, this magazine showcases how creative and unique design can change the way you live in a more mindful way.
Each monthly issue features insightful interviews with expert architects, the latest news and product launches from across the worlds of architecture, interior design and technology, with beautiful photography on high quality pages which showcase inspiring homes from tranquil settings all over the globe.
In this issue:
- On the cover: An Australian family’s heritage home extension and renovation reveals an internal courtyard featuring high-quality materiality and detailing
- Architecture including: A single-storey clifftop house in Lagos, Portugal creatively designed around its coastal topography; a cross-laminated timber home with minimal footprint that slots into a London infill site, and a steel-constructed eco property, shaped into a large dune, is covered in a sand-based mortar and looks out across a luxurious pool
- Enki’s curation of eco-friendly shopping ideas for sustainable getaways in the sun
- Architect of the month: We talk to Nova Scotia-based architect Peter Braithwaite about collaboration and the act of making
- We take a closer look at the modular Nokken cabin and speak with designer and entrepreneur James Van Tromp about how this prefabricated hideaway responds to the changing needs of the modern traveller
- An exploration of a private island, tropical paradise retreat in Indonesia that is redefining responsible tourism and engaging with the local community
- All the latest must-have travel tech by Enki Technology Editor James Day, to help ensure your holiday runs smoothly