91 Magazine – Volume 15
Inspired homes, lives and loves.
91 Magazine is an independent interiors and lifestyle print magazine based in the UK. The magazine itself focuses on creative interiors – homes, shops, cafes, studios – spaces created by people thriving in small business and the creative industries. Aspirational yet attainable. Super stylish yet affordable. They champion independent makers, designers and brands and delve into their worlds and environments for interior and style inspiration plus insight into their lives of creativity.
So what's inside this issue?
Our theme for Volume 15 is WILD. Having a strong connection with our wild earth and our wild selves is a great way to guide our style and interiors. We feature homes, spaces and stories where the owners have interpreted their relationship with ‘the wild’ in different ways… whether that is literally bringing the outside in, taking inspiration from motifs in nature, or delving into their own wild side…
- home tour with set designer Sandy Suffield
- home tour with interiors content creator Anita Russell
- studio tour with print maker Rosanna Morris
- live, work, create with Irene Berni of Valdirose
- creative life with Nathalie and Jacek of Stòr Lifestyle
- cafe tour with Foda, Whitley Bay
- plus lots more interior design ideas, features on living creatively and sustainably, and inspiration from creative people and independent business owners.
116 pages, perfect bound with a matt laminate cover.Language: English