Courier Paper – Issue 24: The Business of Design
Courier is your favourite bi-monthly publication at the heart of stories of start-up culture and modern business. The magazine looks at stories of how sectors are being disrupted and progressive approaches to work and lifestyle that are defining an emerging generation.
The Aug/Sept issue of Courier is our biggest and best yet, featuring 156 pages packed full of sharp reports and insights from the world of modern business and startup culture.
With a special theme on The Business of Design, we survey the industry to investigate the many ways of running a successful design company, from a billion-dollar sofa startup and a Sao Paulo ceramicist to an open-source furniture maker and the world’s best design stores, from Milan to Bangkok.
Our special ‘Work!’ supplement is a 36-page how-to guide for the modern ways of working, from hot-desking in an urban climbing gym to creating the perfect home office.
Also in Issue 24:
- Craft beer: can bottle shops survive?
- A freelancer’s guide to unwinding
- How to design a profitable coffee shop
- Can Ali Parsa make the world healthy?
- Inside an experimental Danish distillery
- How to expand your company to Dubai
- Q&A with The Hoxton’s Sharan Pasricha
- Can LSD make you more creative at work?
- The rise of hand-painted advertising signs